Saturday, November 1, 2008

3 surprises 4 him..

I gave him 3 surprises...^^
....haha....you will never know how stupid it was...
2 surprises were given on the same day (27 Oct 2008)
The 1st surprise I gave him was yo let him see my foot got hurt...
haha...when he saw my foot was bandage..he was shocked..and he scolded me and said that was not a surprise,it was bad news for him..haha..should I be happy about that...??
The 2nd surprise was my birthday present to him...
I bought him 3 t-shirts...
Why bought t-shirts..??
Because he kept complaining he don't have any proper shirts...
and still he said he got a lot of commercial T's...My God..so i bought 3 instead of 1...and is not commercials T's...
The 3rd surprise i gave him was today (1 Nov 2008)
It was the last night of our dance faculty..
And he said he really wish that I could go to see him perform tonight...
But then I lied to him and said I was busy...(Actually it's a lie)..haha
Then he said he's upset and wish i could go...T-T
I went silently to the performance for preventing him to know i'm coming...
When the time he's performing,he saw me sitting there and shocked for a few seconds...
haha...that's the moment I laughed because his expression was cute...
And i surprise him once again....haha..how good am i in surprising people...??
When he finish performed,he came and greets me and said that he was surprised....

I will never forget the way he react to my surprises....
haha....^^
My surprise will never fade...
it will keep on going...haha...

No comments: