Monday, November 3, 2008

Crush or crushed

Crushes....love....life....
I have a crush on somebody
But that somebody got a red string tied on to a girl (meaning have g/f)
I cannot believe myself...
I like somebody that got a g/f

He treats me nice..
He treats me gentle...
He treats me well...
But end up with a tragic story about him having somebody else...

Crush or crushed...??
I don't know...
I think he treats me like his scandal....

Scandal....
How can I accept being his scandal...??
Is a no way...
But sometimes being his scandal is better than nothing...
Being his scandal can get me close to him...
But.....is that what I want...??
Do I deserve all these...??
I really don't know...

Every time, I purposely talk about his g/f
He's like "...ya...so...","...ya,I miss her"
Those words kills me...
Jealousy...selfish....
I don't know

To like him or not to like him....
That's the question I'm asking myself...

No comments: