Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lost


I'm lost...
I'm lost my way to my future...

I had a nice chat with 1 of my dance instructors today (29 Oct 2008)..
And he told me about what is "dance" and all kinds of other bullshit..
Until the end of our conversation,I became lousy...
I got no idea where I'm heading my way to...
My road was straight before he talk to me..
But after our conversation,my road became more bumpy..

I don't know what to do now...
I'm lost..
Am I not choosing my correct path nicely..??
Was I wrong..??
Should I change...??

What should I do...??
What action should I take...??
What conclusion should I make...??

Should I listen to him..?
Should I trust him...??
Should I believe him...??

Can I believe in what i believe...??
Can i not forget what i learn before...??
Can somebody slap my face and wake me up...??
Can I just have a time to relax to think..??

I don't know...
I DON'T KNOW...!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: