Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Heart Broken

We all know that love is something that's hard to understand..
We all know the feeling of love hurts more than anything..
We all know girls feel heart broken when love left us...

But do you all know there is something way more painful than love..??
That's friendship...
When your best friend say that you lie to her and saying wants you to regain your trust back..??
That's the moment hurts the most...

I care my friends more than i care about my love life..
Friends is so important to me that I'll do rather anything to help them when they are in trouble..
We can't find hard core friendship anywhere now...

Friends is somebody you talk your secrets to..
Friends is somebody you talk your dreams to...
Friends is somebody you practice your favorite things together..

She's the friend that's helps me in any way for my dreams..
We help each other with situation..
We always talk about things we like..

And now that friendship is gone..
Will never regain the trust back no matter how hard we try...

I won't blame "HER"...
"She" wants to spoil our friendship so be it...
If my friend believe her than me,she's not my best friend anymore...

Heart broken,not because of love but Friendship...

No comments: