Monday, April 28, 2008

Time...


Time pass by so fast....
A blink of an eye,and i'm 18 years old...
A blink of an eye,and i have become a young lady...
A blink of an eye,and i have become mature in mind...

Time pass by so fast...
Is already 2008...and i'm still here...
catching my dreams...
awaiting my future to bright before me..

One day,i sat at my room...on my hand was my 2001 high school year book...
that time was all of us at 7th grade...look young,innocent and naive...
as i looked one by one,the friends that i known are now mature and older people...
we all change so much...time changes people...
as i went through the year book,tears falling down....
why i cried..??

it was because i thought about my high school life at SMK Chan Wa,Seremban...
i remembered the friends i met,the coolest people that i had ever known in my entire life was my high school friends...how we hung out...what stupid and naive things we do together...how we use to sit together and talk about everything....

other than friends...teachers were also the people i miss...
they thought me to stand strong on my both feet,be more dicipline in society....they gave me knowledge and education that i'm going to use in my future....


List of friends i met at high school (the coolest people i have ever known) :
Swee Jin
Chien Wen
Kent
Min Cen
Mei Shan
Ying Ying
Jia Tar
Yi Perng
Kock Li
Joe
Sook Fen
Chinn Ying
Chinn Yiee
Say Khai
Guan Yi
Jigoku Neko..............................lots lots more....
thanks guys...you guys gave me courage and always support me...thanks for backing me up..
love you guys...

2 comments:

neko猫 said...

^^aww..sweet..wait=="kenapa aku last ni?!XD..lol..anyway..weekend gym buddy!!!!XD..lets buy loliXD...n lets fight 4 our dreams 2gether^^

我的故事,我的生活,我的快乐 said...

thank for posting my name on de pages o...although my name put on last two place but nevermind la...v r BROTHER ma...we dun kira like that de la...anyway u really changed a lot...is truth that is wat i wan to tell you...my bro theng "gor2"..haha...anyway good luck to you...friendship forever la...copied neko de...fight for our dream together...hehe