Sunday, April 27, 2008

My new blog spot....haha

Hey all....
this is my new and only one blog spot...
i successfully create it despite of the crowded line here...haha
but hey..i made it....weeeeeee......
what make me want to create a blog..??
hrm......is all because of my dear friend Jigoku Neko...
she asked me:"hey Christ...do you have a blog...??"
then i answered:"No...but i do have a friendster blog...although i don't update it often and mostly write shit..."
then she "advertise" a web page to me about blog spots:"try it...is fun...if you are too busy creating it,i'll help you create..."
then little oh me answer:"is ok...i'll create it myself...if i end up with any problems,i'll ask for your help..."
then time pass by little by little....
and now at 27th April 2008....10:24 p.m....i created my own blog spot named Dance Route...MUAHAHAHA...
I hope i can keep on update my blog with my interest and can share it with anyone that's come to my blog to visit....haha.....

2 comments:

Justme said...

Heya,welcome to bloggers' family~
lolx...
keep updating ur blog ya~..
hahaha
take care^^

neko猫 said...

lol~~*runs around..linky me n preshy naXD...weeeeeeee~~