Sunday, June 12, 2011

Finally A Full Stop...

Well...this may be late to updated because had technical issues log in to my blogspot...
And now I'm here...^^

Well, I finished my Diploma in Dance...Finally 3 years of training had finally came to a full stop to our night performance, 1 Night Only...
How do I give myself scale my self from 1 to 10 about my acheivements...
Is a 7...
Yup..You heard me..A big 7..
Not perfect but satisfied...
Because I could have done better but I tried my best...^^V

Our performance night (29 May 2011)
It started with a classic indian Bharata Natyam repertoire, Thillana...
It was not bad in fact it was really not that bad...
Although we had right and wrongs...*no doubt that...
And the night went on and on...with other different kind of dance...
Terinai, Tari Inai, Zapin, Ethnic Sawarak (Iban) and others...
There were 2 contemporary pieces, AlaRIPpu and Dreaming Butterfly...
AlaRIPpu was choreographed by Umesh Shetty and guess what we learned this piece for 2 months..*yay...
Sorry for not being perfect in the performance night but I know we had tried our best to give it all...
2 choreographies not to forget by Taufek Husin and Mamad hj Sam...
Wonderful night for us....14 performers and 2 choreographers....

8 Traditional including Folk and Classical :


2 Contemporary pieces form of 2 different styles :


2 Choreographies by 2 our students :


And it all end on that night...



No comments: