Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Double Happiness

To those who don't know the result of the upcoming Gelombang Baru....
Below were the chosen choreographers:
1. Suhaib Daud
2. Gloria Patie
3. Fairul Zahid
4. Nadhirah Razid
5. Year 2 Degree students
6. Naim Syahrazad
7. Denny Donius
8. Chai Vivan
9. Marrul Mawardi
10. Christine Chew=ME..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes..Yes...I DID IT..!!!
Was totally EXCITED about it....hahahahahhaha

That was the first happiness...
The other one is that I GOT A NEW LAPTOP.....FINALLY..!!!!
Thanks to my sister who bought me the laptop....love ya....

Well,every good news will have a bad news...*lucky is only 1....
Dancebox is coming soon....
Is this Saturday...and the choreographer made a mistake about the date...
Saying that it the Dancebox is on coming Friday but apparently is SATURDAY....
And my partner and I had made arrangements on the coming Saturday....
And my partner said he's going to forfeit himself from the Dancebox....
Hrm....
End of Story....

Peace Out...

No comments: