Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Circle of truth

Today...........SAD DAY...........awareness day...........
My class today started with the CIRCLE OF TRUTH where friends give feedback about our presentation in class....technique and attitude.......

WELL....I'm TOP 1 means most of the feedback were base on me....I mean lots of them....wow....how bad am i?

The feedback were (these are the bad once):
1. low in confidence......(hrm.......maybe....something to think about or I'm just really bad)
2. easily brain washed by others...(yup.....because human mouth are damn powerful)
3. safe zone(means I'm too comfortable to what I do..I don't like taking risks..ok..no pain no gain)
4. STOP SHITTING YOUR BOYFRIEND....(sure...........why not???)...case close....

The good once(not much):
1. choreographer meterial...(I have talent to create...hrm...)
2. bust my ass to get the traditional flow/movement......
3. good memory....(human pen-drive)

Well...I'll try my best to get fix the feedback I got....
End of the day..I'm still human......I'm not perfect....
It was hurtful....was worth crying over it so I can realize....
But the most challenging one was the BOYFRIEND part......hrmmmmmmmm
What to do or say??
I'm quite strong in jealousy......(not quite)....well you guys know what I meant.....

Peace Out.....

No comments: