Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Live to Win...Learn to Lose

Got beaten down...
I loose.....
Feel so useless and so want to DIE....

The feeling of losing
Is so frustrated and it gives you the vibe to kill people whoever you meet....
Is so so hard to accept the facts
Learn to lose...??
But how??

The feeling is so extremely dangerous around me...
I can kill anyone,anytime....
I can crush people's bones like a twig.....

How to learn to loose??
I expect this would happen in my life..
Just is so damn ASS hard to accept the fact that we lose....
The word lose is so cruel and dangerous around people like me.....

O god...
tell me why....

1 comment:

neko猫 said...

u knw..losing is the process of learning n it doesnt neccesarily mean its bad..see..win or lose in our field is a very subjective thing.winning or losing is determined by wat other ppl thk so ask urself if u lost or won YOURSELF instead.girl..if thrs anythin u wn2talk about im here =)n i jz wn u2knw..im vy proud of u as a friend