Thursday, January 15, 2009

Insulting....You disgust me...

If somebody insutls you by something,how would you feel??
Angry??Sad??Disappointed??
Change another thought...
If somebody insults you in front of everybody else,how would you feel??
Feeling 10 times the angryness??Sadness and disappointed??

What I learn in my life,is to not insult people....
Don't get me wrong,insulting people is such a childish way...
Plus you have to insult somebody in front of everybody...

Why I start this topic??
Because my choreographer was insulted by somebody....
Saying my choreographer's step was copied from 1 of his piece (little in fact)...
So what he copied??
That doesn't mean that you have to insult him....

I respect both of my choreographers...
But the only thing I can't of him is his damn ass attitude....
I know you are great and all..
That doesn't give you the damn ass right to say shit to people's choreography...

1 day I will burst my bubble and just telling him...
"Hey,change your damn attitude..."
That 1 day will not come eventually...
I'm just to chicken to say so....
It's just not fair for him to say shit things about people....
Especially not in front of the public...

No comments: